Emily Gallo of Foxboro, held a fundraiser to benefit the Boston Children’s Hospital. The Residents of Doolittle Home wanted to participate and created a beautiful basket to be part of her raffle. Emily raised $540.00 at her event. Congratulations Emily, what a wonderful opportunity for us to participate! If you would like to help Emily in her fundraising efforts, please contact Mary McGrath at The Doolittle Home.
Save the date for our 5th annual golf tournament being planned for Monday August 19th at the Foxborough Country Club. Stay tuned for information to come as soon as the warmer weather returns!
What a special gift! Each one of our residents was given a gift, beautifully wrapped, from All About You Salon and Day Spa located in Foxborough. The residents truly appreciate the generosity of the Foxborough Community!
The Residents enjoyed the Holiday band and Choir organized by the Jaycees. This is an annual tradition and we are so fortunate they make a stop at the Doolittle Home and provide some Holiday spirit for our Home and center of town.
Music in the Park coming in May! We’ll update when we get a date.
Save the date for August 20th. Our annual Golf Tournament is being held at Foxboro Country Club. Shotgun start as in previous years.
Here are some of the events we are looking forward to in the month of March
- Entertainment with Pianist Ellery Krauss
- Entertainment with Singer Gary Leanues
- Activities this month include: Yoga, Meditation, Music Appreciation, Trivia and more…
- The Doolittle Home will participate in Mick Morgan’s Annual St. Patrick’s 5k for HESSCO
Here are some of the events we are looking forward to in the month of February:
- Entertainment with Pianist John Scotti
- The Daisy Scouts will be visiting our home
- Sing Along with Alice Howe
- A Valentine’s Tea with The Catholic Daughters of the Americas
We are looking forward to sharing in more wonderful moments throughout the year with our Doolittle family!