Since 1915 Doolittle Home has operated as a non-profit 501c3 organization, which means all donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. When a life care resident exhausts their funds, Doolittle Home covers the cost that they would otherwise not be able to afford. In addition to this significant charitable effort, Doolittle Home also offsets the operating budget with monthly deposits to keep the cost of comprehensive housing and health care affordable for all life care residents who live here. Your contribution will help us fulfill this goal.
For these reasons Doolittle Home relies on the help of our friends and supporters for donations. Donor Categories include:
• Benefactor: $1,000 or above
• Doolittle Home Club: $500-999
• Founder: $250-499
• Sponsor: $100-259
• Friend: $50-99
• Supporter: $1-49
Categories are figured based on annual donations and our donor list is published in several internal publications. If you would like to make a donation to Doolittle Home you can help
in any of several ways:
• Make a donation in memory of or honor of a friend
• Request more information on special gifts, trust funds and planned giving by calling Linda Hunter at 508.543.2694 x 11
• Remember Doolittle Home in your will.
• Be added to our Annual Fund drive mailing list by emailing your name and address by clicking here